Jemila over at Quirky Grace has tagged me in a yet another completely narcissistic meme. I've already (I think) been tagged in this one, but it's fun, and the "weird" component has been taken out and the rules altered a bit (thank you, Jemila!), so here goes...
6 random things about me:
1) I don't do superficial. Be my friend or be a good acquaintance, but please pick one, and stick to it.
2) I wrote (and sent!) an email today that will literally be life-changing, and on both sides of that experience, the freedom I felt was incredible.
3) My favorite movie of all time is Ever After.
4) I really like spicy brown mustard.
5) I agree with Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail that "daisies are the happiest flower."
and 6) I've fallen asleep sitting up twice this week. (On Wednesday - well, I guess it was Thursday actually - I fell asleep reading around 12:45am or so and woke up around 3:30am with all the lights still on, and I was still sitting up...)
Jemila said change the rules, so here it is: if you think this sounds like fun, write about six random things, tag or don't tag as you wish, and if you do it, link back here and let me know you did it so I can read yours. :)