Rachel over at Just Something I Was Thinking About has tagged me in a meme that is completely brainless and entertaining, which is precisely what I need after some of the conversations I've had today. :) It's entitled "6 Things About Me", and these are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you. - check :)
Post the rules on your blog. - check :)
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6 Non-Important Things/Habits/Quirks about Happy that will probably amuse you....
1) I find checking things off on a list to be oddly satisfying. (I also have a lot incompleted lists...oooh, like the one right up there....and they stress me out. maybe i need to work on setting more realistic goals.) here's one: i will do everything on that list up there by tomorrow.
2) I have a strange and irrational fear of telephones. (Answering is not nearly as bad as having to actually pick up the phone to call someone, but all the same, the advent of text messaging has been a life-saver.)
3) I tend to leave the doors to kitchen and bathroom cupboards open. It's kind of annoying, especially when I forget I've done it and walk head first into the corner of one.
4) I have - or had, before I vowed that they'd be gone by the end of January - 5 boxes/drawers full of junk mail (and a few more important things that got in there too) - some of which dates back to last October. (Yes, we're talking October of 2006.)
5) I get extremely light-headed when people talk about blood and needles... oooh, and apparently when I type about people talking about them...
6) I will wait until the end of a phrase or a chorus or even an entire song before turning off my car when I park it, rather than cut it off in the middle of a word.
And now you know. :)
I tag: Jake (you knew it was coming)
Happy quirk-finding. :)