prayer request

it's been a crazy couple of days.  my mom is in the hospital.  two days ago she was at work, and she just coughed - and her lung collapsed.  she was in surgery within hours.  the surgery was successful, but she's going to be in the hospital for a few days, and is in a good deal of pain.  and my poor mom - she dislikes hospitals even more than i do.

it's been tough to be so far away.  my dad and my sister are there with her, but it's my mom, you know?  i just want to be there, even if all i can do is sit and read while she's sleeping, and just keep her company while she's awake.

please pray for my mom.  it's going to be a few weeks of recovery, and she's usually such an active person.  this is going to be - this IS - really hard for her.

thanks.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Your mapless friend is praying for your mom and the family. I hope her recovery is as comfortable and quick as can be expected.

thatcutelittleredhead said...

I'm keeping your Mom in my prayers, Happy. Please continue to keep us posted on how she's doing. I know this is really hard for you since you're so far away. I pray that God will give you a sense of peace during this difficult time.

Cathy_H said...

<3

anneblythelife said...

thanks for keeping us updated through facebook, sister.

thanks also for continuing to encourage though the miles separate us. :) i'm excited to hear about what is happening at Torch! and in your life as well.